What are Digital Downloads?
Digital Downloads, available via the Willow Publishing website www.willowpublishing.com.au are downloadable files delivered via email into your Inbox.
They include, but are not limited to:
- Sheet music collections (pdf)
- Single sheet music (pdf)
- Recorded music albums (mp3)
- Individual recorded music tracks (mp3)
- Ebooks (pdf)
The files can be viewed or listened to directly on your computer or mobile device. Once you made your selection and purchased your preferred format, you can view or listen on your device without having to be connected to the Internet.
PLEASE NOTE: You are only licensed to print the number of copies that you have purchased. You may not distribute the file to others or print extra copies than the quantity you purchased (i.e., you may not print individual copies for friends, colleagues or students).
Digital files in pdf format are copyright protected and will display a watermark of each page of the pdf that will include
your name, purchase date and the legal number of copies you have purchased.
How to Purchase Digital Downloads
Once you’ve chosen the title you wish to purchase, follow these easy steps:
- Add the title and the quantity to your shopping cart
- Log into or create an account (this will save you time when you next visit by storing contact details. We do not store credit card information.)
- Enter your payment method: Credit Card, PayPal or Stripe
- Submit your order.
- Check your email for Order Confirmation and Invoice
- Click ‘Download File’ links to download your purchase.
Please note, files will automatically appear in your Download Folder unless you save the Digital Download to a folder of your choice.
COPYRIGHT: It is illegal to reprint, share or alter any sheet music or book content purchased from Willow Publishing. Hefty fines may be imposed for any copyright breach.